Spondylosis Pillows for Neck Pain and Spine
Your body will fall in love with spondylosis pillows!
Do you wake up each morning with an aching pain in your neck? Or face severe backache while sitting for long hours? You aren’t alone.
Sometimes the pain goes away in a few hours, or worse, it lingers up to days or even weeks- it could even leave you with a chronic issue. While it's most common in middle-aged individuals, it’s a concern for many of us.
When you sleep, your neck is turned to the side and your spine is arched? It’s not just your sleeping position, it's your pillow that's playing a role in continuing pain. When you are sitting and it hurts, it’s much more than just your posture too.
The right pillow can make a difference in your sleeping position and thus can affect how your neck feels the next day, particularly if you are getting over severe pain. Choose a pillow that supports your body and its natural curve.
Here are some questions to consider while picking one out!
- Does it support your neck without tilting your head forward when you lie on your back?
- Does it support your back when you sleep on your side?
- Does it comfortably fill the space between the mattress and your ear?
Not having the right pillow can cause severe pain to your neck and worsen one that you’ve been complaining about. While the right posture is critical, it alone isn’t always enough to eliminate the strain on your neck joints and muscles, causing pain. Some people even suggest sleeping without a pillow. But let us tell you how that’s just a bad idea- the pressure on your neck will be unevenly distributed. You’ll experience more frequent neck pain, stiffness, and even headaches.
At The White Willow, we believe a good night's sleep and a painless day aren’t somethings you can't take for granted. It’s quite common to face symptoms such as pain and we don’t want you to be tired of being tired.
Our Spondylosis Pillow = your new all-time companion
- Designed to improve healthy posture and provide adequate support to your body, especially your back and your lower lumbar area.
- Blossomed with comfort through the temperature-sensitive foam that molds right into the shape of your body. Long-lasting? Yes, we’ve got a quick solution to your back aches after long working hours.
- Versatility at its best- lightweight & easy to carry. The cushion can be used wherever you need it, in your car, office chair, or even on a long flight.
- Absolutely multipurpose. It can be used in multiple ways like a back pain chair, a sciatica relief pillow, a hemorrhoid pillow, a pregnancy support pillow, a coccyx pillow, an ideal chair seat cushion, a stress-relieving wedge cushion, or a driving seat cushion.
- Relieves body pain through superior bearing capacity and breathability of our cushion. Bid farewell to that muscle fatigue!
It also provides relief from Cervical Spondylosis, swollen joints, and Piriformis and soothes the effect of a hip fracture, or osteoarthritis, and other ailments.
We’ve rounded up a list of top customer-rated pillow options for you to get the utmost comfort and support from! Weigh your options carefully and shop now.
Can my pillow be causing neck pain?
A pillow that doesn't rightly support your head and neck properly can create tension in your neck muscles, and cause neck pain. Our Spondylosis Pillow allows your head to be “cradled” at night, allowing for relief in spine and neck pain.
What is the best pillow for neck pain?
The best pillow for neck and shoulder pain is firm enough to hold the head at a healthy angle but soft enough to alleviate pressure points. Check out our Spondylosis Pillow collection to find your perfect pick.